Why choose us to stop house repossession
If you need help to stop your house being repossessed you’re exactly where you need to be. Act while you can, Property Escape buying your home might just be the godsend you need!
If you do forgo any such offer the process of repossession is as such:
- Your lender will notify you of arrears, if no communication is made they will file for a possession order.
- You will be summoned to court where your case will be heard.
- A court decision is made – the likelihood is it will you being repossessed.
- You must now vacate your home or face bailiffs being sent to remove you.
How to stop house repossession?
When using our services you will benefit from our fantastic legal team, stepping in at no cost to you, to put a halt to the repossession you are facing. See Our 3 step process:
1. Get In Touch
Utilising the forms on this page or by emailing Info@propertyescape.co.uk we need to know the ins and out of your situation in order to help stop you losing your home.
2. Receive a cash offer
A swift cash offer will be sent to your inbox following your email/ completion of our form. Having assessed your homes value we’ll be in a position to move fast to stop the repossession. A quick exchange of contracts is imperative here even if the completion date is set later.
3. Stopping house repossession process + payment.
The purchase of your home can be made within the timescale you need, speed is what we do best! Upon seeing all of the relevant legal documents and ascertaining it is possible to cancel the repossession proceedings we can immediately exchange contracts with you.
Our legal representatives will then proceed in paying what’s owed (any fees, the mortgage) before sending you the remaining figure.